By popular demand, Patrizia Pepe is releasing TRibal Excess, the company’s first audio CD.
Produced by the masters of deep house Harley&Muscle, who starred alongside Royksoop at the Milan VFNO , the CD is a compilation of the coolest tracks around, and soundtrack for the Patrizia PepeSAutumn Winter Catwalk Show.
The tracks were remixed by the world famous DJs to create an All Glamous music experience!
16 tracks with irresistible House rhythms and tribal beats, put together in an eclectic selection and elegant presentation box.
1. DJ Bootsie “Cigányút”
2. Lenny Mac Dowell “Te Quero”
3. Moonoton feat. Olga Ponomaryova “I Need You Tonight”
4. Mady avec Seefeld “Future Love”
5. Nils Landgren “I Will Survive”
6. Laidback “Beautiful Day” (Banzai Republic Vs. Trentemoller mix)
7. !DelaDap “Zsa Manca” (Dapayk remix)
8. Jerk House Connection feat. Akram Sedkaoui “Each & Every Day (Life Goes On)” (Akram Sedkaoui Acoustic version)
9. Gaudi “Oud We Think We Are”
10. Erik Sumo “Sirens of the Dead Sea”
11. Global Fusion “Romanian Clublife”
12. N.O.H.A. “Balkan Hot Step”
13. Äl Jawala “A Heymischer Bulgar”
14. Omfo “Trans Balkan Express”
15. Malente & Dex “Habibi” (Shir Khan remix)
16. Culprit 1 “Screamer”
The CD will be on sale in the official Patrizia Pepe website digital boutique, which will also have a dedicated page in the PLAY! section, and in the main Patrizia Pepe Flagship Stores, from 21 November at the price of €18.
Tribal Excess is ideal as a comforting relaxing sound during a trip or to quickly create a cool mood to chill out to at home …in other words, the perfect soundtrack to give or receive.
The Patrizia Pepe fashion world has finally taken to the dancefloor.
Click here to see a promo on YouTube.